You Can Discontinue Your Home Search! Situated on a hand-picked lot, this welcoming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom PLUS a den home features a split floor plan with an open concept and plenty of natural light, a large screened/covered front porch and back patio, a 2022 hot water heater, new low-maintenance floors, charming cathedral ceilings, an updated LG kitchen appliance package, dazzling LED light fixtures, fresh paint inside and out, convenient rain gutters, and plenty of closet space. The fenced backyard seems endless, with more than enough room for a pool and additional privacy, compliments of the drainage canal behind. This truly incredible home is readily accessible by Florida's Turnpike and I-95 and within minutes of dining, shopping, entertainment, schools, parks and places of worship.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,035 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 8
2,035 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Vinyl, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- RS-2 PSL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price