3/2/2 Charming Home located on a small canal off the South Fork of the St Lucie River -offers ocean access. Will accommodate a smaller boat-about 20 ft. Located off Kanner Highway. Close to I-95 & downtown.10x20 shed for storage. Boat dock & small lift that will accommodate a jet ski. FencedYard. Owned water softener. 2006 Metal Roof. 2006 Seawall. Updated Baths & Kitchen. Vaulted Ceilings.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,128 sq. ft
RUSTIC ACRES UNRECORDED
1,128 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Crystal Lake Elementary School
Dr. David L. Anderson Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Stack Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Lift,Private Dock,Up to 20 Ft Boat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Screened Patio,Shed. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price